Monday, March 14, 2011

Author interview - Kate Bernheimer

Kate Bernheimer, knower of all things fairy tale.
Like many people, I did a double-take when I saw one of our American Book Review speakers was an expert on fairy tales. But Kate Bernheimer is exactly that, and she put on a thoroughly enjoyable talk that showcased her extensive knowledge of the subject. The auditorium was packed, and the students stayed interested the entire time.

She was a good interview and is so enthusiastic about her subject. I mentioned that my boys were about the age where they would become interested in the Brothers Grimm or something like that, and she e-mailed me a list of five, stopping herself only because she had things to do. If you need any info on fairy tales, she is THE authority.

http://www.uhv.edu/car/newswire/release.asp?id=1057

No comments:

Post a Comment